If you can claim "well supported" for the web connector, you certainly
should be able to claim it for the RSS connector.  You could also
reasonably include the JDBC connector because it does not require a
proprietary system to test.

But if your definition is that tests exist for all the "well
supported" ones, somebody has some work to do.  I'd like to see a plan
on how we get from where we are now to a more comprehensive set of
tests.  I've gotten qBase to agree to let me have access to their Q/A
infrastructure (which used to be MetaCarta's), but that's only going
to be helpful for diagnosing problems and doing development, not for
automated tests that anyone can run.

Karl