I believe I've done all I can to make Rat happy.  Grant, would you
like to run it again and tell me what you think should be still
addressed?  Other than the MetaCarta Permissions SharePoint web
service, the only other consistent problems are the standard library
tld's for the UI.  These came from an Apache source, if I recall, but
they did not have an Apache license header on them when I picked them
up.

Thanks,
Karl