Sorry for the long delay.  I think we are in pretty good shape as far as the
legal bits go.  I also did an ant test and went over the signatures,
LICENSE.txt, NOTICE.txt and checked out the license headers via RAT.

For a 0.1 release, here's my +1.

For the record, Karl, you can vote and it is binding.  Other PPMC members are
the committers, so they should check it out and vote too.

-Grant