Is there a place where the sequence of interface calls between Manifold Engine and the Output Connector is listed. I'm interested in what is called when the user is doing:

1) Add new output connection
2) Create a new job with that output connection
3) Start the job
4) Pause the job
5) Abort the job

Also any good example or suggestions for logging? I've been using System.out for now, but need to clean them up. Log4j? How would you define the granulatiry of the log? How would you change the log levels dynamically? When I say how, I mean by where you'd specify it to be picked up?

Thanks,
Farzad.