I like the comment idea, my goal is leave a syntax sample somewhere. Updated my source the logging.ini file is fine.

I have a problem with logging, so I don't see any of my log messages at all.

I imported org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.Logging and have the following lines in my constructor. I see the System.out print, but not the log message. Thoughts?

                Logging.connectors.debug("DupFinderConnector Constructor
Called");
                System.out.println("DUP CONS CALLED");

Thanks!