From: Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Date: 2011/8/4
Subject: RE: CMIS and Lucene
To: d...@chemistry.apache.org

Hi Piergiorgio,

you are right. I could reproduce the problem. There is a bug in the query
implementation of the InMemory server if you query for predefined properties
like cmis:name, cmis:createdBy, etc. :-(

I have fixed this, so hopefully this works for you now if you take the
latest build. I have created CMIS-413 for this (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-414). Please reopen if you still
have issues.

One more note: Your test code is quite fragile if you use a fixed name for
your test document/folder. This implementation does not allow multiple
objects with the same name in one folder. This means unless you restart the
server your code will work only once. I recommend you using a random UUID as
name or something like that. In the default configuration the InMemory
creates a tree of document and folders by default. So it might not be
necessary to create objects at all (use the Workbench to take a look at
that). If you really need this reproducible behavior there is an option to
run the server using the local binding in the same Java VM. Then you can
restart the server with each test. The InMemory JUnit tests use this
mechanism. I do not recommend this however, because you bypass the whole
protocol layer for AtomPub/SOAP. This leaves many issues undetected a client
may see in a real connection later (and of course you lose the option to
switch to another CMIS server just by changing configuration).

Jens