Infrastructure said me that I don't have permissions to commit on Manifold
because my account now is associated only to incubator.

I forwarded to Tommaso the problem and he confirmed that last week the
committership procedure has changed.
That's why now I can't execute a commit, my account needs to be associated
to lucene-connectors group.

Tommaso should solve this problem soon.

Thank you all for the support.
Piergiorgio