I haven't heard back from Mr. Malcolm on this issue as yet, so I think
it's time to consider how to move it out of Apache's svn to some other
place.  Initially I thought I'd just svn export it (complete with
LICENSE and NOTICE and README), but then I realized there may be
copyright issues since it is currently called "Apache ManifoldCF
Meridio Plugin".  Questions:

(1) Is it a problem to move it to Google Code with no name changes?
(2) If I have to change the name, I could use either:

"Meridio Plugin For Apache ManifoldCF"
or
"ManifoldCF Meridio Plugin"

Which is better in your opinion?