Ok, we could add the support for the binary in the next release or we
could add this last commit in this release.
This because I committed the fix and the new improvement
(Multi-Tenancy) in the same commit... DOH!

So we have these two options:

1. Notify that the Alfresco connector in this release supports only
metadata and add some documentation sections about this in the
website.
2. Merge my last commit in the 04-incubating to add the support of
binary ingestion for the Alfresco connector.

Piergiorgio

--
Piergiorgio Lucidi
http://www.open4dev.com