Hi Karl,

I wanted to acknowledge and thank you for your 2 emails.

I need to think a bit.  I *do* have answers to some of your concerns, and I
hopefully reasonable sounding ones at that.

Also, maybe I should take another look at Nutch - BUT Manifold's Web UI is
so much further along, and more inline with the type of admin "view" of
what's going on, that I had given up on Nutch for a bit.  I have some other
thoughts about Nutch but won't go into them here.

Also, to be clear, I in no way meant to even imply you had any other
motives for having materials in the book.  You've demonstrated, time and
again, that you sincerely want to share MCF, and info about it, with the
whole world!

Mark

--
Mark Bennett / New Idea Engineering, Inc. / mbenn...@ideaeng.com
Direct: 408-733-0387 / Main: 866-IDEA-ENG / Cell: 408-829-6513