Hi Karl,
I think times are mature for talking about graduation, it may be helpful to
explicitly get through the graduation requirements [1][2] and open a
[DISCUSSION] thread before start voting to check everyone is happy with it
and also, for example, to choose the right target (TLP or subproject).
However I'm confident we can graduate soon.
Tommaso

[1] : http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html
[2] : http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#checklist