It looks like this is probably happening, so I've pulled up three
tickets into the 0.5 release branch:

CONNECTORS-453
CONNECTORS-467
CONNECTORS-471

I suppose we could even spin a release candidate now, even though we
shouldn't probably vote on it until we've officially graduated.

The release candidate should be "0.5.1", not "0.5.1-incubating".
Abe-san, did you want to be release manager for this?

Karl