Hi Karl,

Even after reducing the max connections to 3, the connection fails abruptly
for me.

Currently, the domain controller am using is mapped to only one IP address,
and that responds on ping, and the max connections are 3. It was working
yesterday and it fails suddenly throwing different exceptions like below:

Threw exception: 'Couldn't communicate with domain controller 'globalad1':
null'
Threw exception: 'Couldn't communicate with domain controller '
globalad1.global.arup.com': null'
Threw exception: 'globalad1.global.arup.com:389; socket closed'

Sometimes, it works when I change the cache lifetime parameter. What others
factors do you think that can cause this to fail ?

Thanks and Regards,
Swapna.

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Swapna Vuppala <swapna.kollip...@gmail.com