I got the email from Manning mentioning that the print book would be
delayed, in favor of updates to the electronic copy, since the incubation
period has been extended.  This seems quite reasonable.

This is NOT a post about the book - if it were, I'd post to that board.

But more importantly, is the continued Incubator status a problem?  Is it
something we need to "do" something about?

Is there something more we, as a group, need to do to push this forward?
For example, something with doc or unit tests to comply with ASF?  Or
starting to Blog campaign to lobby ASF?

OR Is this even a "problem" to be worked on?  Maybe there's good reasons
for it, and Karl is content?  I'm a newb to these lists, so wanted to ask
before doing anything.  Only saw one recent post on the topic.

Thanks,
Mark

--
Mark Bennett / New Idea Engineering, Inc. / mbenn...@ideaeng.com
Direct: 408-733-0387 / Main: 866-IDEA-ENG / Cell: 408-829-6513