Okay. I tried to use the id which is formed my manifoldcf documentum
connector. I ran the job i could see in between from the SOLR admin screen
that documents were getting indexed. But just after the end of the job i
see all my created indexes gets deleted.

Snippet from Simple History is given below.

Why this document deletion activity gets added and deletes all my created
indexes when i keep the unique id as "id" in the schema.xml file of SOLR ?

Start Time
<http://localhost:8080/mcf-crawler-ui/execute.jsp>Activity<http://localhost:8080/mcf-crawler-ui/execute.jsp>
IdentifierResult Code <http://localhost:8080/mcf-crawler-ui/execute.jsp>
Bytes
<http://localhost:8080/mcf-crawler-ui/execute.jsp>Time<http://localhost:8080/mcf-crawler-ui/execute.jsp>Result
Description
03-29-2012 13:00:26.837 document deletion (Solr_TEST_QA)
http://example.domain.com:8088/webtop/component/drl?versio...
nLabel=CURRENT&objectId=09d905e78000676d
200 0 110
03-29-2012 12:55:37.869 fetch 09d905e78000676d
REJECTED 86823 4184
03-29-2012 12:55:34.934 document ingest (Solr_TEST_QA)
http://example.domain.com:8088/webtop/component/drl?versio...
nLabel=CURRENT&objectId=09d905e78000676d
200 8158 235

--
Thanks & Regards
Anupam Bhattacharya