"Waiting for Processing" means that the URL will be retried.  There
should be a "Scheduled" value also listed which is *when* the URL will
be retried, and a "Scheduled action" column that says "Process".  If
you see these things you only need to wait until the time specified
and the document will be recrawled.

Karl