Hi Marcel,

2009/9/2 Marcel Holtmann <mar...@holtmann.org>:
>> I also noticed that -I cmd line option is not used anywhere so perhaps
>> it could be removed alltogether from the code.
>
> The -I should do the exact opposite. Allow all interfaces except that
> one. Kinda nice if you wanna exclude eth0 for example.
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

Yes, the -I option should do that but the

    __connman_element_init(const char *device, const char *nodevice);

does not use the nodevice variable for anything so the -I option does
nothing. Perhaps this is also a regression from earlier version where
it worked, I have not tried to use this option earlier.

Jukka