Hello,

I would like to improve connman/plugins/modemmgr.c and have a better
compatibility layer between ModemManager (compatible implementations) and
ConnMan.

I've followed the instructions described in connman/HACKING and despite the
fact that the modemmgr plugin is compiled, I can't see any mention of it in
the log when I start connmand, while the rest of the plugins do leave a
small trace. I'm wondering if I've missed something...

Regarding the plugin itself, only EnumerateDevices, Connect and Disconnect
are wrapped, is there any room for more integration? is it documented
somewhere?

Thanks in advance and regards,

--
Pablo Martí