Hi:
The patch is used to support static gateway support, I have verify it works
well.
It is not the final patch and just for reviewing. If you are agree with the
method, I will split the patch and resent them for official review.

1.       Gateway is added to connman_ipaddress to hold the gateway address
requested by user

2.       Modification in connman.h is just moving the ipconfig function
definition after element.h so ipconfig can make use of element structure

3.       Use element to make use of current connection module which includes
gateway manage codes.