Hi all,

Here is my second stab at refactoring the oFono plugin for the newly
changed oFono APIs. The patches contain some fixes to core,
org.ofono.Modem property Online, and support for new
org.ofono.ConnectionManager and org.ofono.ContextManager interfaces.

I've modified patches 13 and 17 based on the feedback from Marcel.

The Cellular.MCC and Cellular.MNC are now gone from the oFono
plugin. (They probably have to be removed from the service, too.)

The network and service Name gets updated by the current operator name.
The service gets created with empty name if the operator name is not
known.

ConnMan now trusts oFono to create the default context if there is none.

Some problems with accessing NULL strings were also fixed.

The modifications has been tested with Nokia N900 and mbm.

--Pekka