Hello...

Back to service provisioning (EAP configuration on the fly).

So now I'll have some time to work on this.

I think the easiest way to do this, is to add support for inotify for
.config dir, and then add a Method to upload .config files that will
be read on the fly.

My plan is to:
1. Add support to inotify, to read provisioning files on the fly.
2. (What do you think???) Convert the provisioning file to XML??
3. Add new methods to the Manager Interface to Upload and Export
services configuration.
4. Add support for other service types as well (today only wifi is
supported) for ipv4/6 configuration options, APN setting, etc.

Sounds reasonable?

Regards
Lucio Maciel.