Hi Daniel,

How can I use connect-vpn script?

I can connect to a point to point server with:
openvpn --config config

The content of config is:
remote xfzheng.sh.intel.com
dev tun
ifconfig 10.8.0.2 10.8.0.1
secret static.key

In this config file I don't see <cafile> and <certfile> that connect-vpn needs

So I ignore these two parameters in script but it still complains:
# connect-vpn openvpn myvpn xfzheng.sh.intel.com mydomain.com 1 1 static.key
Attempting to connect service xfzheng.sh.intel.com
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/connman/test/vpn", line 40, in <module>
    "OpenVPN.Key": sys.argv[7]}))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dbus/proxies.py", line 68, in __call__
    return self._proxy_method(*args, **keywords)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dbus/proxies.py", line 140, in __call__
    **keywords)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dbus/connection.py", line 630, in
call_blocking
    message, timeout)
dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.moblin.connman.Error.NotSupported: Not
supported

Bests
Jeff