On Wed, 2010-11-24 at 12:50 +0200, ext Kalle Valo wrote:
> So what's missing still? I guess ReportError() at least. Also, are there
> going to be any API breaks in the near future?

Yes, ReportError is missing from upstream. I have an implementation that
works on my machine. Is it ok if I send the patch latest on Friday?

Hidden SSID requesting is not in RequestInput, for that one to work
ConnMan needs to know of services without SSIDs. I'm not sure what the
scenario is where SSID needs to be requested, though.

EAP passphrases are not asked, need some looking into. And also some
mechanism detecting invalid WPA passphrases and unsetting them in order
to re-request them would be nice.

Cheers,

        Patrik