Hi Mohamed,

> Add all http response header to hash table and allow
> user to get these header values.
>
> P.S.
> I added multi line support but I really did not test that code,
> if you knew a URL that has multi line header please email it to
> me so I can test this.
>
> Header with same key will be replaced by last header value.
> ---
>  gweb/gweb.c |   99
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
>  gweb/gweb.h |    2 +

so I applied this patch. However please see David's replies and work on
adding support for handling these cases correctly.

connmand[14009]: Client-IP:  xx.xxx.xxx.xx
connmand[14009]: Client-Country:  CA

Also the extra whitespace after : and in front of each header is not
really stripped away.

And I got a double list free when terminating connmand, but I couldn't
pin point its real cause. You might just wanna double check that it is
not from your patch.

Regards

Marcel