Hi Dave,

> This reminds me of a problem I'm currently having with Maemo, that's
> going to recur on MeeGo with ConnMan.
>
> The Orange and T-Mobile networks in the UK have merged, and I can now
> use either of them. My handset thinks that I'm roaming when I'm using
> T-Mobile signal, and keeps asking me if I want to permit data roaming.
>
> Can we have a method to define secondary networks that are acceptable as
> "home" networks, please?

this stuff is tricky. As long as the modem indicates this as roaming
network there is nothing much we can do. We had this stuff with T-Mobile
and O2 in Germany for a while, but at least then the network appeared as
O2 even if it was in reality T-Mobile. So this is really up to the
network operator to fix properly.

You can always set RoamingAllowed=true and you will not be bothered of
course.

Regards

Marcel