Hi Samuel,

I adapted you comments on the patches. I hope it suits better now.
I did not merged patch 11 to 7 though (I still think it is 2 different things)

Overall modifications seems bigger than before but it's not. It's due to a
whole block of code moved in patch 6 (we talked about that on irc)

About wpa_supplicant stuff, I already send patches there (upstream) but one is
still pending (the raw key issue). I might poke again about it.
This "wps" keymgmt lack is indeed necessary. I already had a quick look on
wpa_supplicant code (it's located in
dbus_new_handlers.c:wpas_dbus_get_bss_security_prop()) but unfortunately it
does not sound that trivial. (current code always send only one keymgmt
method). Will have a look further.
I am sending patches on dev branch (so 8.x version yes)

Br,

Tomasz Bursztyka (16):
  WPS: bss/network wps enabled support in gsupplicant library.
  WPS: credentials signal support added in gsupplicant library.
  WPS: event signal support added in gsupplicant library.
  WPS: Start() method enabler added in gsupplicant library.
  WPS: support in network core part.
  WPS: support in wifi plugin (non legacy one).
  WPS: support in service core part.
  WPS: service's wps attribute documented in service-api.txt.
  WPS: service's wps property support in test scripts.
  WPS: method input for wps added in agent api documentation.
  WPS: service internal accessor to know wether or not wps is enabled
  WPS: input request logic in agent.c.
  WPS: connection logic in service.c.
  WPS: input added in agent api test script.
  gsupplicant: Disconnect request might not need to go through
    RemoveNetwork call.
  TODO: removing WPS related part.

 TODO                      |   10 -
 doc/agent-api.txt         |   25 +++-
 doc/service-api.txt       |   10 +
 gsupplicant/gsupplicant.h |   13 ++
 gsupplicant/supplicant.c  |  325 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 src/agent.c               |   77 ++++++++-
 src/connman.h             |    1 +
 src/network.c             |   17 ++
 src/service.c             |   55 +++++-
 test/get-services         |    2 +-