Hi Samuel and Marcel,

As you know, I have successfully managed to browse the web using Windows 7 DUN client connected to PPP server from oFono running on my computer with Ubuntu.
The default interface used by ConnMan is the ethernet one.
I am now trying to connect a USB dongle to my computer to use it as a modem with oFono. The USB dongle is enabled and set online by oFono however the cellular interface is never published by ConnMan.
So NAT is enabled on NULL interface (ethernet and WiFi are disabled).
Is it not possible to use an USB dongle as cellular interface on ConnMan for the moment?

Kind regards,
Guillaume