Hi Daniel,

On 27/06/2011 08:30, Daniel Wagner wrote:
Hi Guillaume,

I noticed when using ConnMan with oFono plugin enabled that I had a crash when
I close oFono or I disable phonesim modem. It seems that we are unrefing and
unregistering the network althugh it has already been done by device object in
calling connman_device_remove_network().
Thanks for tracking this one down.

I have already prepared a patchset which addresses the same issue. After
the element code removal there is a shift in the concept which part of
the code creates and owns the network objects. Instead of moving the
ownership from the plugins to the core (the plugins create the network
objects) the plugin keeps the ownership. Also only the device objects
take an reference on the network objects, service objects are not
allowed to do so.

I hope it's okay when we are going to apply my patch series instead your
patch. This should defenitly also fix your problem too. I have already
verified that ConnMan doesn't crash with phonesim.

No problem  it is fine for me as far as it fixes the issue ;)
Thanks for the explanations.

Kind regards,
Guillaume