Hi Daniel,

On 21/07/2011 15:08, Daniel Wagner wrote:
Hi Guillaume,

On 07/18/2011 04:27 PM, Guillaume Zajac wrote:
Hi Daniel and Marcel,

Until release 0.75, I had no problem to plug a 3G USB dongle, activate
it and set it online.
Then I was able to see on D-feet the default cellular profile and
connect it using the Service "Connect()" method.

Since the following commits (I don't know which one exactly) I am no
more able to see the default cellular profile to
use the "Connect()" Service method.

Are you aware about such issue?
Well, we changed a few things since then :) Can post the log?

For the moment I am working on ConnMan 0.68 branch for customer so it is working. If I need to have this working quickly on up-to-date ConnMan, I will send you the log.
Thank you for your help.

I think it is bound to the already raised crash while disabling a modem
from oFono.
Yes, that might be one of the origin of your problem.

Ok

Thanks again.

Kind regards,
Guillaume