Hi Geoffroy,

On 09/26/2011 09:07 PM, VanCutsem, Geoffroy wrote:
Hi Jukka,

-----Original Message-----
From: Jukka Rissanen [mailto:jukka.rissa...@linux.intel.com]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 2:01 PM
To: VanCutsem, Geoffroy
Cc: connman@connman.net
Subject: Re: multiple interfaces and routing problem

On 09/23/2011 02:48 PM, VanCutsem, Geoffroy wrote:

Sounds like you have two default routes. Check with "netstat -rn",
if
you have two default routes then that is is the culprit. You could
upgrade to newer connman which should fix the issue.

Any recommendation in terms of version to use or should I just shoot
for the latest available?
I will then try to build it for a MeeGo 1.2 environment for testing.

Thanks,
Geoffroy

Try 0.76 version if it solves your problem. If not, then try this trick
"echo 0>  /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/all/rp_filter" which fixed Julien's
problem. If this does not help either, then you can create a bug
report.

I've just tried version 0.77 but I still have the problem (also tried the trick
although the rp_filter is already set to 0 on my platform).
I will file a bug for this.

Let me know if there is anything else that you think I could/should be testing.

Did you check if you have multiple default routes?
Try "netstat -rn" and if you have multiple default routes (destination field is 0.0.0.0), you can remove the extra one manually (route del default wlan0).

Cheers,
Geoffroy

Cheers,
Jukka