From: Daniel Wagner <daniel.wag...@bmw-carit.de>

Hi,

here is a bunch of fixes for the IP pool. The main fix is that the pool will
detect all range collisions not only /24 ones. The implemention is rather slow
but I don't expect that we have thousends of private IP ranges allocated at the
same time. So we should be safe.

This series also includes the patches I send previously (#1, #2) since the
belong to the same topic.

cheers,
daniel

Daniel Wagner (9):
  tethering: Fix enable_bridge argument list
  tethering: Fix start of IP pool
  ippool: Add prefixlen argument to __connman_ippool_new/deladdr()
  ippool: Fix 16 bit block iterator
  ippool: Fix collision detection altorithm
  test-ippool: Split basic0 test
  test-ippool: Reinit ippool for each test
  test-ippool: Rename basic2 to exhaust0
  test-ippool: Test overlapping ranges

 src/connman.h      |    6 +-
 src/ipconfig.c     |    8 +-