Hi Patrik,

> > So we might need an option for automatically making cellular service a
> > favorite as soon as ConnMan sees them.
>
> Favorite would probably be a good thing to do by default. The cellular
> connection has already all necessary parameters set up if it can expose
> a connection to ConnMan. Default autoconnection policy is probably the
> thumbscrew to apply here.

I am fine with this. If the APN has been set by oFono, then we can
consider it a Favorite connection. That is similar to what we do with
Ethernet where the user plugging in a cable is considered an implicit
Favorite.

So we just keep the auto connect behavior different. So that we can
differentiate between phone platforms and netbook platforms.

Regards

Marcel