Hi Marcel,

On 04/03/2012 05:25 PM, Marcel Holtmann wrote:
Hi Jukka,

this v2 changes how the user defined networks are passed
to connman. The networks are now sent as arrays of strings
instead of just one long string. This required changes to
patches #2 and #3.

Example of setting the user routes using python script

   networks = [ "172.16.0.0/20", "2001:db8:dead:f00/64" ]
   path = manager.ConnectProvider(({ "Type": "openvpn",
                                  "Name": "opentest",
                                  "Host": "192.168.2.1",
                                  "VPN.Domain": "opendomain",
                                  "UserNetworks" : networks,

what is the reason behind calling this UserNetworks and not just
Networks?

The corresponding variable in provider.c is called user_networks so I used the same name for clarity. The var is called user_networks because we must differentiate the routes that are given to us by vpn server.

I am fine with any name so if you really want to change it, I can create a new version.

Cheers,
Jukka