Hi,

While debugging wps support into connman I found out that sometime, if the AP
is doing crap with WPS, the failure
is not properly set into connman.

I did this 2 patches, the 2nd one is anyway mandatory imho.
The first one, I would like to get returns:
It seems to work fine but only on 8.x o 1.x version of wpa_supplicant. On 7.3.x
it just fails due to the state not being properly notified through
dbus. (it goes to disconnected -> inactive -> disconnected, but only the first
disconnected is notified).

Please review,

Tomasz Bursztyka (2):
  wifi: Handle properly wps when conditions match in inactive state
  service: Reset WPS usage by default when failing

 plugins/wifi.c |    6 ++++++
 src/service.c  |    4 ++++

1.7.8.5