Hi Henrique,

some comments:

Dead store      Dead assignment src /rtnl.c     837     1       View Report

False positive. Debugging print is disabled, probably will not be changed.

Dead store      Dead assignment tools /wispr.c  355     1       View Report

False positive. If we remove the len, then gcc will complain about the write(). Probably not worth the fix.

Logic error     Dereference of null pointer     gdhcp /client.c 1938    14
View Report

False positive. message_type cannot be null, commit a7232d6f304455e2388279b4462de42f789f7b9d was added last week. The function handles both the IPv4 and IPv6 packets but they have different states so call flow cannot have message_type=NULL any longer.

Logic error     Dereference of null pointer     gdhcp /client.c 2042    11
View Report

False positive. packet6 cannot be null, commit 99cf044b1796c0698e58d6bb1f1647521a029e8e was added last week.

Logic error     Dereference of null pointer     gdhcp /client.c 1918    14
View Report

False positive. See above explanation.

Logic error     Dereference of null pointer     gdhcp /client.c 1978    11
View Report

False positive. Ditto.

Cheers,
Jukka