Hi,

I noticed following problems in connman when testing openconnect
VPN service.

The VPN default route was not properly set. The patch #2 does not set
individual routes to default gateway any more but just marks the whole
VPN interface as default one. This way we do not get any extra routes
added to routing table as happened earlier. See example routing table
in patch description.

The OpenConnect VPN requires that a cookie is given when connecting.
This means that user must be able to supply the cookie when connecting.
One way to do it currently is via test scripts (test/connect-vpn) and
give the cookie as a parameter. Unfortunately connman refuses to connect
the VPN service if there exists already a VPN service using a same id
in the system. The patch #3 allows user to connect already existing
VPN service if the VPN is not connected. Without this patch the user
is only able to connect to OpenConnect VPN once.

Cheers,
Jukka

Jukka Rissanen (3):
  connection: Add more debugging when setting VPN routes
  connection: Set VPN default route to the VPN interface
  provider: Allow VPN connection if not in connected state

 src/provider.c   |   17 +++++++++++++++--

1.7.9.5