Hi,

While fixing an issue with enabling/disabling bluetooth I figured out quite
many changes to be done
on that area in technology.c.

So first patch refactors properly technology_enable() and technology_disable()
so they don't mess up themselves with DBus messages.
Instead I introduced a set_powered() function which call them, and does the
right thing about DBus (ie: returning a dbus reply, _not_ sending one as it use
to be...)
Also it handles properly in progress, returning In Progress error message
instead of success as it used to be.
In case of immediate success, it return a success message, not an error message
telling "success".

Second patch removes the pending_reply, totally useless here. I keep the
timeout, in case the in progress take some time. (so re-trying does not return
Busy all the time, in case of a pb).

Please review,

Tomasz Bursztyka (2):
  technology: Refactor enable/disable technology
  technology: Remove pending reply in case of enable/disable

1.7.8.6