Hi All,

I need to understand how the Agent API works and write a test client
or reuse any apart from the python simple-agent.  there is a
limitation on our embedded platform in terms of executing the Pyhton
gobject calls because of Pygobject missing.
I think the only way of doing a wifi connect() to a service is using
the Agent API.

Is there an easy way to write a test client using agent API in order
to just emulate the dialog box without using any GTK or Qt related
dialog boxes.. I mean replace the actual RequestInput dialog box with
something which fills in the passphrase/WPS pin automatically instead
of using Widgets or any GUI (like gnome-connman)

Is there an easy way to do that, like for building on top of some
existing reusable code. I just need a starting point

Thanks,
Alfred.