Hi Jussi,
Consistency. Removing any evidence that the device is wifi-capable is
just wrong. Not exposing the hw-block state to UI is wrong as well and
now that you mention it, I think I've complained about it before:)
True, you opened a bug long ago on BMC.

Anyway wifi card has no driver, wifi technology will not show. This differ from bluetooth technology as far as I saw on my machine. Probably a bug here again.
(no driver -> no "device" -> so no technology)

Anyway, will have to check the full code of technology.
Figured out that hard block is completely out of the game in it. (It's detected but not handled).
As well the other stuff I mentioned about backend/driver issue.

I will probably come up with much more patches.

Tomasz