Hi Patrik,

On 19.10.2012 12:52, Patrik Flykt wrote:

        Hi,

On Wed, 2012-10-17 at 14:42 +0200, Daniel Wagner wrote:
From: Daniel Wagner <daniel.wag...@bmw-carit.de>

Hi,

The first patch is something I found during writing this code. So
it is kind of unrelated.

The patches up to #7 are the base work for the IVI policy plugin. I think
we agreed on IRC that this should go in indepenend of the rest.

 From patch #8 on the infrastructure code for the IVI plugin is added.

Could you split up this patch set into at least the base work and IVI
plugin parts? It becomes very hard to follow-up and apply if all 24
patches will be resent every time...

Sure, I collected them so that I have a complete set when working on this feature.

Let's focus on the first part then (up to patch #7).

cheers,
daniel