Hi Patrik

On 22.10.2012 09:34, Patrik Flykt wrote:

        Hi,

On Mon, 2012-10-22 at 09:24 +0200, Daniel Wagner wrote:
The hash table is populated and maintained in this patch. I prefer to
have the resources allocation/deallocation in one logic patch. If I
move
that hash table to the next patch, this patch will leak memory and
the
deallocation part does not make sense at all. Furthermore, the next
patch does something completely different.

Maybe you should just switch the ordering of these patches? One thing
per patch, please.

I am confused. No problem with this but I am getting different responses on this kind of stuff from you. E.g. Patch #13 is too small and I should merge it into the previous one. Then I get splitting this patch into a patch which introduces the hash table (which will do nothing).

cheers,
daniel