On Mon, 2012-10-22 at 19:52 +0000, Raseel Bhagat wrote:
> I have uninstalled Network Manager and installed indicator-network so
> that connman is my Connection Manager
> I'm trying to get my basic flows right with cmcc.

I don't know how compatible cmcc or indicator-network is with recent
ConnMan 1.x versions. Both of them were created for and by Ubuntu a long
time ago, and I don't know whether maintained they are at them moment.

If you are using GNOME3, there is a ConnMan extension on
extensions.gnome.org. There also is a command line tool available when
compiling ConnMan from sources. The source code tar ball also contains
code in the test/ directory that can be used.

Cheers,

        Patrik