On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 6:42 AM, Daniel Wagner <w...@monom.org> wrote:
> Hi Patrik,
>

> On 19.10.2012 21:35, Patrik Flykt wrote:
>>

>>         Hi,
>>
>> gdbus/ should be kept in sync between Bluez, ConnMan, oFono and neard.
>> Any other code should be added elsewhere.
>

> Maybe we should move this part into a plugin for LSM, so that we can support
> more than SELinux.

Indeed, I don't see why we would need to add SELinux stuff in gdbus.
It should be a more generic thing - some thing similar to the security
thing we have now.

Btw, if you are going to touch gdbus, please consider checking the
BlueZ version. We are in the middle of the transition to support
DBus.Properties and DBus.ObjectManager. A lot of patches were
integrated there. Since there are still some changes needed in gdbus
to fully support them, we are postponing forwarding the changes to the
other projects.

Lucas De Marchi