On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Felipe Ferreri Tonello
<e...@felipetonello.com> wrote:
> On 01/09/2013 11:17 AM, Justin Maggard wrote:
>>
>> I have a system with multiple ethernet interfaces, and I'm a bit confused
>> as to how connman is expected to work with this.  How can I get connman to
>> give me a list of all interfaces, both with and without a carrier?  The
>

> You need to use the dbus interfaces to do that.
>
> Try to use the scripts that comes with connman.
>
> to enable ethernet:
> test-connman enable ethernet
>
> lists all the services:
> test-connman services

Most of this should work with the cli - connmanctl - which is part of
the connman project source tree (you may have to convince the
configure scripts to install it). You can statically configure
interfaces and enable/disable them, setup dhcp, view link status etc.

Auke