Hi Sameer,

Works for me, but i think you should address it from the point of view of
Hidden networks and then expand it to say that the grouping also applies to
networks with the same SSID / Authentication methods. Since it is more
likely that a user is going to encounter this situation with hidden
networks, than with named networks.

I think I will keep the order I did. This policy applies to ALL services, not only hidden.
And non-hidden services are the main ones to be found in real.

A hidden service is nothing specific but having a SSID set to NULL.

Tomasz