Hi Marcel,

Let's adapt (and fix if necessary) rtnl instead.

In the near future there is a nicer netlink handling code which is coming also,
so it will require a bit of work in rtnl anyway.
You might want to wait for this maybe. Check this with Marcel.
is ACCT netfilter plain netlink or generic netlink. For generic netlink, I will
be soon pushing src/shared/genl.[ch] to make that nightmare workable. For plain
netlink, we could create a common src/shared/netlink.c similar to what ELL
already does.

As far as I know, since it's under nfnetlink it should be generic.

Tomasz