On Thu, 2013-03-07 at 15:46 +0100, Daniel Wagner wrote:
> > If you make a unit test out of it, one probably should add a stub
> > implementation of xtables... not going to happen ever.
> >
> > If on the other hand the intention is to verify correct behavior of
> > kernel space components, it's welcome but create a new set of module
> > testing that need a fair amount of more privilegies and proper
> > documentation.
>
> So you want me to remove it?

It is useful, so let's keep it.

Unit tests must be able to run when creating the distribution tar ball.

I noticed that in Makefile.am things that require something extra or
change the state of the system are all in ./tools. Thus
unit/test-session, unit/test-ippool and unit/test-iptables should all
move under ./tools. As it is now, they stick out in Makefile.am under
"if TOOLS\n noinst_PROGRAMS..." as being in the wrong directory.

Cheers,

        Patrik