On 12/03/13 11:52, Jukka Rissanen wrote:
On 12.03.2013 12:17, Jack Mitchell wrote:
On 11/03/13 16:03, Jukka Rissanen wrote:
wanted to come out of provisioning and into user configured how would I
do that? Remove the provisioning file and then make setting changes?

Yes

Is it valid to manipulate the .config live? I see changing the IP
address works (instantly) but is it allowed...?

Yes, modifying .config file is allowed and it seems to work as expected as you noticed.

Cheers,
Jukka

Something else I noticed today; which might be a bug is this use case fails:

Ethernet is provisioned like so:

[service_ethernet]
Type = ethernet
IPv4 = 192.168.0.1

Then is changed live to:

[service_ethernet]
Type = ethernet

Expected: Ethernet applies for DHCP lease
Happens: Nothing, IP address is removed, but dhcp doesn't seem to trigger

--

  Jack Mitchell (j...@embed.me.uk)
  Embedded Systems Engineer