Hi Tysen,

On 10/24/2013 12:29 PM, Tysen Moore wrote:
I have a case where the init_firewall() is failing.  After some digging
I've found that iptables_replace() is failing.  My assumption here is that
iptables_replace() is returning the wrong error code, it should be
returning errno.  My assumption is based on the caller
__connman_firewall_enable() reporting the error using strerror(-err) which
with the current code will always be 1; therefore I assume errno was the
expected result.  While there I made the same change to
iptables_get_entries() even though the only caller currently does not use
the return code for error reporting.

Yes, your patch looks correct. errno should be returned.

I let Patrik apply it.

cheers,
daniel