Ok thanks, i've downloaded last version from
https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/network/connman/ and i try to ./configure
but i've got errors for dbus version unsatisfied

configure: error: D-Bus >= 1.4 is required

I've made a opkg list and i see that dbus is 1.6 but libdbus not.

Connman configure is checking for libdbus right?
I need to download it manually,compile ad install right?